FAQs About Student Ministries
There are four main spaces where we seek to cultivate this journey of transformation:
1) Studio72- this is our weekly, Sunday night, youth event. There are separate events for middle school and high school students with all students joining for worship and sometimes for other activities.
Middle School - 6:00-8:00pm in the middle school room
High School - 6:00-8:00pm in the high school room
2) Retreats and Special Events- The High School Fall Retreat, Faceplant (the middle school winter retreat), Powderburn (the high school winter retreat), and many other special events throughout the year like: Escape, worship and prayer nights, or trips to Water World and Elich Gardens. See the Events page for more info.
3) Summer Adventure and Missions Trips- every summer we offer one or two trips. These trips are focused on strengthening our community's focus on Christ, then expressing that in service to communities local and global. See the Events page for more info.
4) Throughout all of these experiences students will be invited to join and grow healthy, transformational relationshipswith a small group of their peers and a leader committed to going with them on this journey.
5) Finally, we strive to do all of this as an integrated part of the CCC community. Students regularly help lead Sunday morning worship services, volunteer in the Children's ministry, serve on church ministry teams, and are invited to be part of church events large and small.