Office Administrator Position
The Office Administrator plays a vital role in the smooth running of the active front office of Centennial Covenant Church. This person will exemplify a positive can-do attitude, setting a warm and welcoming tone for all who come to the office. He or she will be a self-starter, detailed oriented, and comfortable using and learning new technology.
- Exemplifies excellent people skills.
- Evidence of strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of performing quality work with efficiency and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook and able to learn new programs as ministry demands. Hands on experience with common office equipment (printing, copiers) is a plus.
- Able to sustain quality online communication through web updates, Facebook, online registrations, QR codes, the Church App and other social media accounts as needed.
- Maintains church database and online giving platform, expanding its use to its fullest potential for ministry advancement (Elexio and PushPay).
- Maintains the master church calendar, membership database, and building use requests.
- Manages the Building Set-Up Coordinator to ensure set-up needs are met in a timely manner.
- Assists with administrative support for Council and Staff as requested.
- Helps in the planning process of large church-wide events and assists in recruiting volunteer teams as needed.
- Partners with staff for walk-in Benevolence requests.
- Maintains a clean and organized front office and supply room and restocks church-wide supplies as needed.
Spiritual and Personal Qualifications:
- Exhibits a growing Christian character and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Able to articulate a personal faith journey and identify examples of spiritual life transformation.
- Has a heart for God and deep desire to serve the Church within this community.
- Love for God’s Word and its power to transform lives.
- Is able to fully support the church’s Covenant Affirmations, Mission and Priority Callings as noted on the church website at centcov.org ‘What We Believe’.
- Is able to lift up to twenty pounds.
- College degree preferred
- Preferred two years of experience in an administrative-related field
Hours: 20-25 hours p/w, Tuesday – Friday. Sundays on occasion.
Non-Exempt: $19-20 p/h
- Paid Holidays
The above duties are not limited by a strict interpretation of this document but based on the needs and growth and development of Centennial Covenant Church.
If interested, click the button below, print out the application, fill it out, and then click the second button to submit it along with a cover letter and resume.